Monday, November 7, 2011

Assignment 3: Urban Fantasy (Edited)

After the critique session, it has dawned on me that at least a quarter of the class took the apocalyptic approach to the topic Urban Fantasy. So much for me thinking that it's creative. So I thought of taking a literal approach of "Urban Fantasy". I've always associate fantasy with mythical creatures like fairies. So what could be better than to merge fairies to the cities we live in?

So I went to proceed to get some friends to help me out on this:

Original Images


Online Imageries







Developmental Process
 





Final Output

Urban Fantasy - Up in the clouds

Imagine a world where humans have wings. We are no longer restricted to the ground. We are allowed roam anywhere we want, including living up in the clouds. We can manipulate the weather, we can do anything we want in the sky. This is a urban culture we will live in, one that is carefree and unbounded. What a carefree lifestyle! 



No comments:

Post a Comment