Monday, January 11, 2010

"If you were design a machine that'd enhance your imagination 1ooX, what would you draw?"

I wouldnt dare to show my piece after i'm done with my piece at first. I drew the first thing that comes to my mind.
I looked around, and there, all pieces of headlike gears, helmets and goggles.

"Why restrict everything? Does it mean that anything that's related to head/brain means you've gotta create something that can be worn etc?" I thought.

The rebel took over, and I refused to draw any helmet or goggles.
Maybe that's why I ended up drawing something that's totally out of the blue- an egg beater.
I have no idea how did I thought of that; it just, well, popped up in my mind.

Let me elaborate on my "creation":



THE ULTIMATE IMAGINATION BEATER- it beats the hell outta you (what a cliche product name) [UIB]

Objective: Makes the stale thinking locked in your mind be "beaten" into something more fluid, and let your resulting creative juices flow.

How it work: When the UIB is switched on, there will be an ionic beam produced that is able to penetrate through the skull and brain and free up all the unwanted stale thinking without harming the user physically.

Additional: LCD screen with a library of resources exists to allow more info to be stored in the brain, a starting ingredient for imagination/creativity to be produced.

Caution: Using on high-powered mode too many times might lead to possible headache. Try to use it sparingly. =)

Reflection:
The final piece might looked stupid, funny, even unrealistic. Then again, once upon a time, people called Galileo a mad man, Einstein a freak, but only future generations know how to appreciate their works and theories.

Well, I just thought that whatever our design is, it need not necessarily be based on the subject we'e doing. Let's just be crazy about it, and let our imagination run wild. That's what brainstorming is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment